EnMasse is an elastic messaging platform running on OpenShift with focus on scalability and performance. EnMasse can run on your own infrastructure or in the cloud, and simplifies the deployment of messaging infrastructure.
EnMasse is a great fit for IoT cloud infrastructure, and aims to extend protocol support to both HTTP and CoAP.
- Multiple communication patterns: request-response, pub-sub and events
- Support for store and forward and direct messaging mechanisms
- Elastic scaling of message brokers
- AMQP and MQTT support
- Simple setup and management
- Multitenancy: Manage multiple independent instances
- Built on OpenShift: deploy on-premise or in the cloud